Skip to main content

The Matrimony.



And then I was golden in the dark,
Glittering sparks of unforeseen forces,
Just beneath the sky.
The moon prides itself,
As it shines in all fullness,
The stars are gone to sleep.
Even nature has its bad side.

The heart beats, but to no melody.
All clattering noise in here.
I am void.
Can you play a melody to soothing it with all calmness?
Can you play that harp long enough not to let my demons have the best of me?
Can you fight alongside me on my quest in conquering the world?
Can you be all in all the Bonnie to my Clyde,
That I glide so low to praise you to the highest heavens?

For a moment,
Understand who I was, who I am and who I wanna be.
I have me, but often times I lose myself on a path where I try to see what you look like or who you are.
Anxiety in happiness, how does that turn out?

The matrimony,
I sure dunno what it feels like.
You scare me but I can't wait till that stage is attained,
And when attained, I'll be sure to make it a show that never ends.
Show me how to love,
Show me how to love again that I may exceed the love limit for you.
Put your faith in mine, least we both know we'd be faithful.

The day I find you, the ideal woman,
My lifetime is filled with unending happiness,
I know the heavens would open in all admirations.
I'm scared of forever,
I'm scared of whom I'll spend forever with.
Don't keep me waiting long enough cause I got plans for the matrimony.

And after taking pride in itself in the dark,
The moon then falls to the morning glory.
I shine ever brighter even in light,

Nature has found its true purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1AM

It's 1AM, As I think back 5 hours ago, Watching grown folks indulge in the idea of marriage. Such a beautiful thing when its true essence is given, However the case, The reverse isn't the same. I felt like a bird on a mountain top,   Looking down with a vision of that of an eagle trying to see what I can get from it. I listened as they rambled about adult jokes. A soothsayer wasn't needed as the drift in class could be told.   The song on the radio is sung along by a wife, With lyrics that seem to shred fragments of the heart. A beautiful voice but with emotion and pain littered around it. The rest said their good nights to their spouse over the phone. Standing over on my balcony as the clock is 17 minutes away from hitting 1AM, Lonely as hell, But somehow I find confidence and comfort when I seldom let my thoughts run loose, Days when they are controlled, I seem to run low on the double C. My heart seems like an uncaged beas...

Gran Torino (The Raconteur)

Gran Torino I wrote a letter to the sky, in the middle of the night, Sailing from euphoria to your heart. A beautiful destination, Never seen a place like this. Stranger now,   But someday I'll make this heart mine. I could make this heart my safe haven. Do you own this heart? I mean can you let me make a claim of your heart? I'm a mess currently, Scared to see something beautiful when I'm a mess, Cause I feel it's the right thing at the wrong time, So I consume my darkness and let your heart be my city of light. The spring boulevard, Springs me down a city of light. Like a knight, I’m your shinning amour, Shinning ever-brighter, Tranquil to serenade thy mind, A visionary to the ordinary. I'll travel to the moon and set you apart from the stars, Let me gaze at you in the beauty of the night, Travel through your galaxy and milk on your Milky Way. A shooting star at night but a treasure by day, Nothing phy...

Untitled.

See every time we went out, Everyone noticed you and kept me at bay, Like I wasn't there. I hate when it happens. I know you're well known across these lands  And I'm just a foreigner, On Strangers tide. Often time, I'll play the buster girl, Doing the who is? Call me crazy, Call me jealous, I call me greedy, But all I wanted was, The strings of our heartbeat in perfect accordance, To an unheard melody.   All of you, And all that was in your heart was my desire, Felt like it was too much to ask. I know I had gone astray, And I needed a second chance. Who doesn’t? It looked hard, everything was against me, Even my own shadow was.   The face I thought that shinned brightest, Couldn't create a spark during my dark times.  Guess I figured why I was mostly kept at bay, Just a little too late. We were untitled.