Skip to main content

The Wanted.



And I want to fall in love.
And I want to fall in love with you.
And I want to fall in love with you again.
And I want to fall in love with the things we used to say.

Maybe it's because I thought about you today.
Maybe it's because I thought about you the other day.
Maybe it's because ..........
Ah! What am I saying?

I know,
This is me telling you I'm happier and living better,
Now that we are over a zillion yards away,
But still trying to say I miss you from within a trillion yards.
A long shot, I got a long way to go.
It's boring somewhat, not having you here or in my life,
But I'm fully entertained.
You are no good for my health.

Maybe I don't need good,
Good keeps me happy, 
Bad makes me hyper.
Like cocaine, 
You're bad for me but can't function without it.
Sometimes bad isn't always ugly,
And good isn't always beautiful.
Beauty could come from ugly .

My topmost form of happiness is knowing you're happy,
But your happiness lies with some other being,
And I'm happy you're happy.
My topmost form of happiness is when my happiness lays with your happiness,
And your happiness finds comfort in my happiness,
Wonders away to an unknown land.
Knowing this, 
Surely would make me happiest.

And I want to fall in love.
And I want to fall in love with someone else but with the same character, attitude and qualities as you.

And I want to fall in love with someone like you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gran Torino (The Raconteur)

Gran Torino I wrote a letter to the sky, in the middle of the night, Sailing from euphoria to your heart. A beautiful destination, Never seen a place like this. Stranger now,   But someday I'll make this heart mine. I could make this heart my safe haven. Do you own this heart? I mean can you let me make a claim of your heart? I'm a mess currently, Scared to see something beautiful when I'm a mess, Cause I feel it's the right thing at the wrong time, So I consume my darkness and let your heart be my city of light. The spring boulevard, Springs me down a city of light. Like a knight, I’m your shinning amour, Shinning ever-brighter, Tranquil to serenade thy mind, A visionary to the ordinary. I'll travel to the moon and set you apart from the stars, Let me gaze at you in the beauty of the night, Travel through your galaxy and milk on your Milky Way. A shooting star at night but a treasure by day, Nothing phy...

1AM

It's 1AM, As I think back 5 hours ago, Watching grown folks indulge in the idea of marriage. Such a beautiful thing when its true essence is given, However the case, The reverse isn't the same. I felt like a bird on a mountain top,   Looking down with a vision of that of an eagle trying to see what I can get from it. I listened as they rambled about adult jokes. A soothsayer wasn't needed as the drift in class could be told.   The song on the radio is sung along by a wife, With lyrics that seem to shred fragments of the heart. A beautiful voice but with emotion and pain littered around it. The rest said their good nights to their spouse over the phone. Standing over on my balcony as the clock is 17 minutes away from hitting 1AM, Lonely as hell, But somehow I find confidence and comfort when I seldom let my thoughts run loose, Days when they are controlled, I seem to run low on the double C. My heart seems like an uncaged beas...

Untitled.

See every time we went out, Everyone noticed you and kept me at bay, Like I wasn't there. I hate when it happens. I know you're well known across these lands  And I'm just a foreigner, On Strangers tide. Often time, I'll play the buster girl, Doing the who is? Call me crazy, Call me jealous, I call me greedy, But all I wanted was, The strings of our heartbeat in perfect accordance, To an unheard melody.   All of you, And all that was in your heart was my desire, Felt like it was too much to ask. I know I had gone astray, And I needed a second chance. Who doesn’t? It looked hard, everything was against me, Even my own shadow was.   The face I thought that shinned brightest, Couldn't create a spark during my dark times.  Guess I figured why I was mostly kept at bay, Just a little too late. We were untitled.