Skip to main content

Two Sides (The Raconteur)



The break of dawn,
I watched as the Daisy flower sprout to beauty.
With finesse, it bloomed to the glory of the morning sun.
Oh what an epitome!
Nature is indeed the mother of the world.

Two birds, one harmony,
They flew to perfection in the eyes of the extraordinary around the Daisy flower.
The feeling of the morning breeze upon thy skin,
The smell of my coffee tang past my nose,
That refreshing feeling,
Now peace is restored.
Nature meets pleasure.

Clattering sounds of thunder storm on a day that seemed nature was tamed,
Mustered from the gate of heaven,
The other side of nature looks unleashed.

Wind whirling up to the heavens as it gathers swift momentum.
Water level rises above limits,
Destruction is seconds away.
Nature looks to have turned against its own,
Its hit the walls of destruction.
Nature meets destruction.

Two sides,
Good and bad, Right and wrong.
It's whichever we decide to show.
We are two sides in one body,

What defines us is mostly that side that displays the most.

                                                              - Devante.

Popular posts from this blog

Sex With You (The Raconteur)

I can't possibly deny the fact that, Sex with you, Is the best I've had thus far. Haven't had much of it these days, Switched priorities! I Seldom reminisce about some naughty moments of you and your fuck me face, Maybe this is the only way I can keep you running through my mind on a canal loop.
I can't arguably deny that you were ideal enough to kickstart things with, But a peek over your shoulders and I see your dirts. And when we needed ironing issues out with a million things to say, We then become loud in silence and leave it up to the sex to resolve it all. At least it did resolve things until the same issues came up.
I can't arguably deny that I was naive with my decision making and let a couple of words from other people get to my head. The only thing that changed about me is change, And looking back on those days, I'd probably make a different decision right now, I guess I've really killed some part of the boy I once familiarized myself with, To a benign man who h…

Future Daughter (The Raconteur)

I heard Bruce Willis say; "God gives us children so we can have roses in December". But I know with you, he'll give me a garden full. That's a bounty for the bountiful,
From a birds eye view, I'll watch you grow into a Wonder Woman, One that knows how to mend a broken heart but often times take charge of situations. I'll groom you up into an African woman, You'll have a strange name that holds earthly meanings of your root, your culture and tribe. When people laugh at your own, Sing cheers of Hallelujah because they only mock the continuity of life.
I'll have men chase unicorns then feel butterflies in their stomach,  Before they can even come close to tasting your sweetness, sweetness. Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna, I have a sense of eunoia writing this because I know you hold an allure, I'll breed you into Psalm 31,  So virtuousness will be the order of your day. I know you'll be a logophile, I pray you don't become an eccedentesiast, Whenever you feel down, …

The Girl At The Olympics (The Raconteur)

This is the reaction after the thing, This is the other side of me you never got to see, This is me after you, This is me without you, This is for the youthful mind to understand the difference between the future and the present.
You know I'll be the first to be proud of you after your fam, You know you'll be no less than the girl at the Olympics, You know you'll never know how proud of you I was, when I heard that, You know these days I'm more or less your Stan. You know when I heard of this,  I just wanted to wrap you so tight in the circle of my arms, with you listening to rhythm of my joyful heart. I remember how you spoke about events like this. You know this piece isn't one to make your heart beat in calmness or boost your confidence,  Oh girl, you thought wrong.
Bittersweet, You know you'll always have a soft spot in my heart but not as soft as it used to be, You know you'll be in my thoughts but not as deep as before, You know I'll one way or another try to know …