Skip to main content

Heaven's Angel


Countless dreams of heaven,
I’ve had but never get to see the big picture in motion.
She oozes of heritage that gives life,
One that gives life to the dying and eternity to the living.

She is of Selah, worthy to behold,
You’re not of human that crown queen,
But,
Of goddess that make gods.

I wonder what she thinks of me?
I’m having not to jump the gun and move faster than my shadow.
I doubt she even knows this?
I doubt she even knows what she’s worth?
Does she have the problem of the coloured girl?
How do you define a black woman’s worthiness to herself?
Perhaps I’m the missing piece for her realisation.
I often say this but this time I feel it different.

I hope she knows I want someone to talk to and listens,
As it goes vice-versa, making for deep-level interactions.
What is biology without chemistry?
I crave telepathy interactions,
I’m ready to risk it all again to have this.
What is a bond without elasticity?
And if I yet again lose myself,
I’d live with the fulfilment of my pursuit of happiness.

Your physical is one I’ll salvage,
I like my meal meaty but this is me being lusty.
I’ve learnt physical is fear and spirituality is the most important of all intelligence,
So forgive me if I forge past my boundaries.
Intimacy starts first in the mind,
I’m trying to paint how beautiful you could be, on a canvas only I can behold,
Now beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I’d start off first by having you strip,
not your clothes, it’s for the world to put a tag on thee,
not your body, it’s for the ground to receive,
But of the little pieces that make all of you.
That’s me needing your core elements.

A part of you never seem to be far from my thoughts,
Sunset, fine wine, dressed in cashmere,
On an Island I call Kiribati,

Now heaven is pantheon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1AM

It's 1AM, As I think back 5 hours ago, Watching grown folks indulge in the idea of marriage. Such a beautiful thing when its true essence is given, However the case, The reverse isn't the same. I felt like a bird on a mountain top,   Looking down with a vision of that of an eagle trying to see what I can get from it. I listened as they rambled about adult jokes. A soothsayer wasn't needed as the drift in class could be told.   The song on the radio is sung along by a wife, With lyrics that seem to shred fragments of the heart. A beautiful voice but with emotion and pain littered around it. The rest said their good nights to their spouse over the phone. Standing over on my balcony as the clock is 17 minutes away from hitting 1AM, Lonely as hell, But somehow I find confidence and comfort when I seldom let my thoughts run loose, Days when they are controlled, I seem to run low on the double C. My heart seems like an uncaged beas

Untitled.

See every time we went out, Everyone noticed you and kept me at bay, Like I wasn't there. I hate when it happens. I know you're well known across these lands  And I'm just a foreigner, On Strangers tide. Often time, I'll play the buster girl, Doing the who is? Call me crazy, Call me jealous, I call me greedy, But all I wanted was, The strings of our heartbeat in perfect accordance, To an unheard melody.   All of you, And all that was in your heart was my desire, Felt like it was too much to ask. I know I had gone astray, And I needed a second chance. Who doesn’t? It looked hard, everything was against me, Even my own shadow was.   The face I thought that shinned brightest, Couldn't create a spark during my dark times.  Guess I figured why I was mostly kept at bay, Just a little too late. We were untitled. 

December 6th (The Raconteur)

Words can't basically describe how this day ended, It felt like roll camera and action whereas it wasn't scripted. We all didn't come to this world to enjoy the fancy things, were her exact words repeatedly. It felt like a familiar stranger talking to you, Indirectly telling you your worries and giving you the solutions to them at the same time. It felt like a messenger from God, Similar to the ones we read about in the Holy Book. I felt bottled in her ideology but I wasn't too deep in it. She said, We are God-like, since we are made in his Imagine, And each and everyone of us has a purpose on earth, Depends on if we actually want to fulfill that purpose and if we say we don't wanna do it, The Most High has replacements in abundance. It's pretty much you could be part of the greats but you really aren't relevant. The human form is weak, Even Jesus Christ couldn't bear it anymore whilst on earth, "Father l